Looking for an easy way to Learning of new elementary english grammar and composition for class 7 answers, Solutions. You have to learn basic English Grammar topics like Tenses Verbs, Nouns, etc… In this article, we will review the best English Grammer Topics and compare them against each other.
First Conditional Sentences Exercises for Class 7 With Answers CBSE Pdf
The first conditional has the simple present after ‘if’, then the future simple in the other clause.
if + simple present,… will + infinitive
It’s used to talk about things which might happen in the future. Of course, we can’t know what will happen in the future, but this describes possible things, which could easily come true.
- If it rains, I won’t go to the park.
- If I study today, I’ll go to the party tonight.
- If I have enough money, I’ll buy some new shoes.
- She’ll be late if the train is delayed.
- She’ll miss the bus if she doesn’t leave soon.
- If I see her, I’ll tell her.
First Conditional Sentences Exercises With Answers for Class 7 CBSE
A. Complete the Conditional Sentences (First Conditional) by putting the verbs into the correct form.
1. If you (send) send this letter now, she (receive) will receive it tomorrow.
2. If I (do) __________ this test, I (improve) __________ my English.
3. If I (find) __________ your ring, I (give) __________ it back to you.
4. Payal (go) __________ shopping if she (have) __________ time in the afternoon.
5. Sameer (go) __________ to London next week if he (get) __________ a cheap flight.
6. If her boyfriend (phone/not) __________ today, she (leave) __________ him.
7. If they (study/not) __________ harder, they (pass/not) __________ the exam.
8. If it (rain) __________ tomorrow, I (have to/not) __________ water the plants.
9. You (be able/not) __________ to sleep if you (watch) __________ this scary film.
10. Suman (can/move/not) __________ into the new house if it (be/not) __________ ready on time.
B. Complete the conditional sentences (First Conditional). Remember to use the auxiliary verbs.
1. If it doesn’t rain, we (can/go) __________ swimming tomorrow.
2. If you train hard, you (might/win) __________ the first prize.
3. If we go to Canada next year, we (can/work on) __________ our English.
4. I (may/go) __________ to the disco in the evening if I do the laundry now.
5. If we go on holiday next week, I (not/can/play) __________ tennis with you.
6. If you see Ganesh tomorrow, you (should/tell) __________ him that you love him.
7. If my parents go shopping in the afternoon, I (must/look) __________ after my little sister.
8. He (must/be) __________ a good drummer if he plays in a band.
9. If you are listening to the radio after 10 pm, you (should/turn) __________ volume down.
10. If you like that shirt, you (can/have) __________ it.
C. Write the correct first conditional form of the verbs given in the brackets.
1. If I __________ (go) out tonight, I __________ (go) to the cinema.
2. If you __________ (get) back late, I __________ (be) angry.
3. If we __________ (not/see) each other tomorrow, we __________ (see) each other next week.
4. If he __________ (come), I __________ (be) surprised.
5. If we __________ (wait) here, we __________ (be) late.
6. If we __________ (go) on a holiday this summer, we __________ (go) to Spain.
7. If the weather __________ (not/improve), we __________ (not/have) a picnic.
8. If I __________ (not/go) to bed early, I __________ (be) tired tomorrow.
9. If we __________ (eat) all this cake, we __________ (feel) sick.
10. If you __________ (not/want) to go out, I __________ (cook) dinner at home.
D. Fill in the boxes such that the sentences are in first conditional form.
1. If I __________ (to study), I __________ (to pass) the exams.
2. If the sun __________ (to shine), we __________ (to walk) into town.
3. If he __________ (to have) a temperature, he __________ (to see) the doctor.
4. If my friends __________ (to come), I __________ (to be) very happy.
5. If she __________ (to earn) a lot of money, she __________ (to fly) to New York.
6. If we __________ (to travel) to London, we __________ (to visit) the museums.
7. If you __________ (to wear) sandals in the mountains, you __________ (to slip) on the rocks.
8. If Rita __________ (to forget) her homework, the teacher __________ (to give) her a low mark.
9. If they __________ (to go) to the disco, they __________ (to listen) to loud music.
10. If you __________ (to wait) a minute, I __________ (to ask) my parents.