CBSE Class 10 Science Practical Skills
Class 10 science lab manual has been thoroughly revised and updated as per the latest CBSE Syllabus. Every concept has been explained with more clarity supported with high quality diagrams and graphic representations.
CBSE Class 10 Science Lab Manual Practical Skills is an assessment of the knowledge and competence of a learner. Modern Science is a creative interplay of experiments, observations and inference. Experiments serve the following purposes:
- They help students develop the right perspective of science.
- They are one of the most effective ways to generate interest in science.
- They promote the basic skills and competencies in doing science.
The CBSE Class 10 Science Lab Manual has been prepared to fulfill the needs of a high quality, up-to-date, dependable and student- friendly materials. The support website www.cbsesamplepapers.info is a unique additional value to students.
- pH of Samples
- Properties of Acids and Bases
- Types of Reactions
- Reactivity Series
- Properties of Acetic Acid
- Soap Preparation
- Cleaning Capacity of Soap in Hard and Soft Water
- Ohm’s Law
- Resistors in Series
- Resistors in Parallel
- Focal Length of Concave Mirror and Convex Lens
- Refraction Through Glass Slab
- Refraction Through Prism
- Image Formation by a Convex Lens
- Light is Necessary for Photosynthesis
- CO2 is Released During Respiration
- Binary Fission in Amoeba and Budding in Yeast
- Homology and Analogy of Plants and Animals
- Dicot Seed