Looking for an easy way to Learning of new elementary english grammar and composition for class 7 answers, Solutions. You have to learn basic English Grammar topics like Tenses Verbs, Nouns, etc… In this article, we will review the best English Grammer Topics and compare them against each other.
Process Description Exercises for Class 7 CBSE With Answers Pdf
- A process is a series of actions, and fundamentally the description of a process is the description of an action.
- It examines an event over time. It does not tell the reader what to do; rather, it describes how something happens step by step.
- Always remember to organise the steps involved in a process in a systematic and logical order.
- Process description means writing about how something is made or how something happens.
- A process description is usually written in passive voice.
- The goal of writing a process description is to provide a general introduction to how something works.
- Therefore, one should use crisp sentences while writing a process description and the facts should be stated in a clear and concise manner without any personal estimation
Process Description Exercises With Answers Class 7 CBSE Pdf
Process Paragraph Examples – 1
Tea is always refreshing. Given below is the process for making tea. Write down the process in not more than 100 words.
- Boil one cup of water in a vessel.
- Add one teaspoon of tea leaves to it.
- Strain the brew into a cup.
- Add half cup of milk and sugar to taste and stir thoroughly.
Firstly, one cup of water is boiled in a vessel. Then, one teaspoon of tea leaves is added to it. Let the tea brew along with water and rest it for 5 minutes. Next, the brew is strained into a cup. Lastly, as per taste half cup milk and sugar, or lemon juice with sugar is added to taste and stirred thoroughly. Finally, the tea is served.
Process Paragraph Examples – 2
Whole – wheat pasta is good for health. Describe the process of making pasta in about 50 – 100 words.
- Take a bowl full of pasta.
- Wash it.
- Fill a deep vessel with water and add salt to it.
- Allow it to boil and then add the pasta.
- When the pasta is 3A cooked, strain it with a strainer and allow it to rest.
- In a pan heat oil, add chopped garlic and tomatoes.
- Add the boiled pasta and mix it.
- Put off the flame. Add grated cheese on top.
- Enjoy the pasta.
Firstly, a bowl of pasta is taken and washed. A deep vessel is filled with water and later salt is added to it. Let the water to be boiled and pasta is added to it. The pasta is strained in the strainer when it is three fourth cooked. Let it be rested for few minutes. In the meantime, the oil is heated in the pan. Chopped garlic and tomatoes are added to it. Lastly boiled pasta is added and mixed along with the grated cheese is added on the top. Finally, the pasta is enjoyed.
Process Paragraph Exercises for Class 7 CBSE
1. Chocolate milk-shake is tasty, healthy and full of calcium. Write the process of preparing a milk–shake in about 50 – 100 words.
- In a blender add milk and churn it.
- Then add sugar and two scoops of chocolate powder.
- Then add some Oreo.
- Churn the blender for two minutes.
- Take out the milk – shake in a glass and top it up with chocolate ice – cream.
2. Write down the process of preparing noodles in about 50 – 100 words.
- Wash and Boil noodles
- In a pan heat oil…
- Add chopped vegetables
- Add spices
- Add soy sauce
- Add ketchup
- Ready to serve