Looking for an easy way to Learning of new elementary english grammar and composition for class 7 answers, Solutions. You have to learn basic English Grammar topics like Tenses Verbs, Nouns, etc… In this article, we will review the best English Grammer Topics and compare them against each other.
Gap Filling Exercises for Class 7 CBSE With Answers Pdf
A gap-fill test is an exercise in which words are removed from a text and replaced with spaces. The learner has to fill each space with the missing word or a suitable word. It may be a verb, determiner, preposition, conjunction or any other part of speech.
Gap Filling Exercises for Class 7 With Answers Pdf
Complete the following passage with one word only.
TV (a) ____________ a great addiction amongst all. We miss our classes and forget our household chores but love to watch the TV. The cable TV has become very popular (b) ____________ all because it provides fun, frolic and entertainment. Cable TV works (c) ____________ disc antenna and the video cassette (d) ____________ from the place of cable TV operator, (e) ____________ TV kills our time, (f) ____________ children, household women and elders generally go on viewing the TV.
(a) has become
(d) is relayed
Gap Filling Worksheets for Class 7
1. Mohan looked up quickly to thank the old man (a) ____________ he had disappeared (b) ____________ the thick forest. Mohan felt thrilled (c) ____________ was convinced that the leader lord (d) ____________ he worshipped had come in person to help (e) ____________ He went home and told everything (f) ____________ the old man to his wife.
2. The Himalayas are (a) ____________ the largest source of fresh water in (b) ____________ world. All the major rivers of North India originate from (c) ____________ high altitude snow – capped peaks. Shrouded in a veil of icicles (d) ____________ mist, the Bhagirathi originates from the Gomukh—a massive snout of (e) ____________ of the (f) ____________ glaciers in the Himalayas.
3. He (a) ____________ take a lot of care (b) ____________ his horse. Daily he (c) ____________ scrub the horse with soap water and give (d) ____________ good bath. He adorned it (e) ____________ colourful beads and tinkling cowbells. Often he would love him like he would do to (f) ____________ own children.
4. Once there was a king (a) ____________ was very cruel. For a small misdeed, he sentenced his friend, Damon (b) ____________ death. Damon was not afraid (c) ____________ death, but he grieved for (d) ____________ wife and children living in a far off village. He begged the king to give (e) ____________ leave to go and see them. He said that he (f) ____________ come back after seeing them and take his punishment.
5. The word Geography is a combination of (a) ____________ Greek words ‘geo’ (b) ____________ ‘graphy’ meaning the science dealing (c) ____________ the study of the earth. Geography, thus, concerns (d) ____________ with all subjects relating to earth, (e) ____________ as shape and structure of (f) earth.