Looking for an easy way to Learning of new elementary english grammar and composition for class 6 answers, Solutions. You have to learn basic English Grammar topics like Tenses Verbs, Nouns, etc… In this article, we will review the best English Grammer Topics and compare them against each other.
Future Tense Exercise for Class 6 CBSE With Answers Pdf
The Future Tense
|Use the future tense for things that have not happened yet, but are going to happen. Use the verbs shall and will as helping verbs or auxiliary verbs to form the future tense.|
Future Tense Exercises With Answers Pdf
A. Answer the following questions as per the story.
1. This December, for or how many years will Bunny have been doing magic professionally?
2. How will the magician be entertaining Las Vegas audiences?
3. For how long, will Bunny have been entertaining, audience with his card tricks in Las Vegas?
Future Tense Practice Exercises With Answers Pdf
A. Complete the following sentences using the simple future tense forms of the verbs given in the brackets.
celebrate wrap wait learn build bring calculate catch
1. I __________ a hospital to help the poor when I grow up.
2. They __________ for us near the railway crossing.
3. The bank __________ how much the company owes them.
4. She __________ all the sandwiches in foil.
5. The police __________ the thief sooner or later.
6. I __________ my tenth birthday with my friends.
7. Priyam __________ my sister along for a visit.
8. She __________ how to play the piano.
B. Fill in the blanks with the verbs in brackets such that the sentences are in Future Progressive tense.
1. Paya __________ to the party on Saturday. (to come)
2. We __________ him tomorrow. (to meet)
3. This time next week he __________ to South Africa. (to fly)
4. At 6 o’clock on Friday they __________ the new song. (to sing)
5. It __________ when I reach Bangkok. (to rain/probably)
6. Tomorrow at nine I __________ a test. (to write)
7. Arun __________ a video when I arrive tonight. (to watch)
8. You __________ pizza soon. (to eat)
9. She __________ when you telephone her. (to sleep)
10. They __________ in Budapest just about now. (to arrive)
C. Put the verbs into the correct form (future perfect simple).
1. By 9 o’clock, we (finish) our homework.
2. They (leave) the classroom by the end of the hour.
3. We (go) home by next week.
4. She (return) from the excursion by 6 o’clock.
5. Most people want peace. (Simple past)
6. He has just returned. (Future perfect tense)
7. I ran as fast as I could. (Future continuous)
8. Will you be visiting this place? (Present continuous)
9. He had never lived alone. (Present perfect)
11. She did not know anything. (Simple present)
12. He earns a six figure salary. (Present perfect continuous)