Email, which is short for electronic mail, is a convenient method of composing, sending, storing, and receiving messages over electronic communication systems. It is the quickest way to send a letter.
Looking for an easy way to Learning of new elementary english grammar and composition for class 6 answers, Solutions. You have to learn basic English Grammar topics like Tenses Verbs, Nouns, etc… In this article, we will review the best English Grammer Topics and compare them against each other
Email Writing for Class 6 Format, Examples, Topics, Exercises PDF
An email, short for electronic mail, is a method of composing, sending, storing and receiving messages over an electronic communication system. It is the quickest way to communicate in writing. Email messages usually consist of two major sections:
E-mail, also known as Electronic Mail is a method of exchanging digital messages across internet or other computer networks.
It is the quickest way to communicate in writing. E-mail messages consist of two major sections:
- Header consisting of – subject, sender, receiver, date and time.
- Body which contains the message. It can be in formal/informal language depending on the purpose.
Tips on composing E-mails:
- It should be brief.
- It should give a clue to the content of the message.
- It need not be a complete sentence.
- Dear Sir/first name of the person
- Begin with a pleasantry or greeting
- When replying to a message – Thank you for your message/1 received your message focus on clarity and tone
- When you expect a reply -‘Please let me know’
- When you want help -‘please’ or ‘kindly’
- Each main idea should be in a separate paragraph.
- Use complete sentences.
- Regards/Love Name
Email Writing for Class 6 CBSE Sample Example With Answer
You are Pooja, your learnt skiling at Mnali your during summer vacation Share your experience through e-mail.
Skiing is immensely popular and is an attention grabbing sport small skiing slope in Solang valley
14 km from Manali
Walking in Ski shoes on soft snow
Going down a slope in snow plough position
Requirements- Warm clothes, gloves, wooller caps, sunglasses and ski equipments
Fun, adventure, exciting
|Subject: Visit to Manali Dear Raksha,|
|I am writing to share my experiences of a wonderful trip to Manali which I got a chance to experience with my school friends. Skiing is very popular in Solang valley which is 14 km from Manali. It was fun to walk in soft shoes on soft snow. We had taken great care to carry warm clothes, gloves, woollen caps, sun glasses and Ski equipment. I am really feeling overjoyed after coming back from Manali. It was full of fun, adventure and very exciting. The sights were so picturesque that I never wanted to come back.|
With best wishes