Diary writing is the writing down of events, transactions and observations in a highly personalized manner. It is wrapped around creative thoughts and is basically the outpouring of what one feels or has experienced with regard to a particular stimulus. A diary can be written on a daily basis or at intervals, depending on the inclination of the writer.
Looking for an easy way to Learning of new elementary english grammar and composition for class 6 answers, Solutions. You have to learn basic English Grammar topics like Tenses Verbs, Nouns, etc… In this article, we will review the best English Grammer Topics and compare them against each other
Diary Entry for Class 6 CBSE Format, Topics, Examples, Samples Pdf
Purpose of Diary Entry:
- Diary Entry is a personal record of experiences, observations, feelings, emotions, reactions, etc. written daily in a diary.
- It is an effective way to develop an understanding about ourselves.
- A diary entry is a way to connect with our own experiences.
- It is a personal piece of writing which reflects a person’s thoughts about a person, an incident or a place.
- It helps to deal with our feelings in private and lightens the burden of our heart.
- Top left- Date, Day and Time.
- Tense Most frequently used- Simple past, Present perfect and future.
- First-person used.
- Begin the entry with general sentences describing the day or momentary feelings.
- In the body, you may discuss an event, your feelings towards it. How it is likely to affect your future plans.
- Conclude with final remark and future course of action.
Diary Entry for Class 6 CBSE Sample Example With Answer
At the gate, I saw my best friend. He pointed at my feet and started laughing boisterously. I was wearing different shoes in both feet! Looking at him, I could not control my laughter either. He offered that I take his shoes instead. I could not believe that he would do that for me. Becoming a laughing stock at the school is not fun, but he is a popular kid. He would probably make a trend out of this, I thought. So, I took his shoes and met my teammates who were just as nervous as me.
We began to practise, only to realize that we were not exactly prepared for the quiz. Nevertheless, our teacher encouraged us to give it our best shot, and enjoy the experience. The quiz was not a total disaster either. We did manage to reach the semi-finals. Our teacher took us all to a nearby restaurant, and we had a party to celebrate our achievement. It was a great day.
I reached home, where my parents were waiting to take me to the amusement park I had told them about in the morning. It turns out that good friends and family can make all the difference.
I know I can always count on them.
Diary Entry for Class 6 CBSE Practice Example
1. Write a diary entry expressing your feelings on your birthday.